Monday, July 2, 2012

Stripes 'n' Tights

Top: Zara; Mini skirt: Zara; Tights: SM Accessories; Oxfords: So Fab; Bag: Mango

Since I haven't worn tights for what seemed like forever, and I actually miss the comfy but sexy feeling it gives, I decided to make it a part of my outfit yesterday. I paired it with a black & white striped top and cream & black Oxfords. Of course, I did not forget to put on my trusty mini (so 'mini' that I cannot wear it alone!) skirt to serve as a cover up since tights are too thin to be worn alone (like my mini skirt). I mean I wouldn't want people staring at my butt while walking in a mall, right?! Haha.

With that, I'll leave you with this tip: never in your life pair leggings or tights with tops so short that it doesn't cover your behind. ;-)

Photo taken by Ernalyn Asuncion




4 comments:

  1. Love it Mica! But if I may say, you could pair up tights/leggings with tops not covering the butt area just as long as there's no panty lines. That's disgusting to see. Lol. But that only means one thing... Time to bring out those sexy barely there thongs! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikki! :"> Yeah, that too!! HAHA. Just as long as the tights/leggings are thick, I guess -- like those that almost resemble black pants, right? :D

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post!!! :-) Said it before but great blog. Keeps me coming back for more! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, love! Sorry for not being able to reply soon enough. I just saw this comment 'cause it was in the spam folder but thanks! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...